NIMCET 2012 Exam Pattern
Updated on: Jan 28, 2013
NIMCET 2012 is a competitive examination where several thousand students compete for few hundred seats available in NITs for MCA courses. NIMCET 2012 shall test you for your knowledge of what you studied till undergraduate level vis-?-vis, your aptitude, if you would be able to complete course work in computer applications and further be able to practice computing as a career option.
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2012
- 45 No of Questions in Mathematics
- 40 Questions in Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- 10 Questions in Computer Awareness
- 25 Questions in General English
NIMCET Important Factors
- Total 120 Questions should be asked.
- Candidates require answering questions from all the sections.
- All Questions shall be Objective Type / Multiple Choice Type
- 4 marks awarded for every correctly answered question.
- Negative 1 mark awarded for every wrongly answered question
- NIMCET 2012 Exam Dates/NIMCET 2012 Important Dates
- NIMCET 2012 Application Form
- NIMCET 2012 Online Application Procedure
- NIMCET 2012 Syllabus
- NIMCET 2012 Exam Pattern
- NIMCET 2012 Exam Centres
- NIMCET Previous Year Question Papers
- NIMCET Books NIMCET Preparation Material
- NIMCET 2012 Solutions
- NIMCET Preparation Tips
- NICET 2012 Results
- NIMCET 2012 Score
- NIMCET 2012 Counseling Schedule
- NIMCET 2012 Colleges