Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune
Updated on: Jan 28, 2013
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) is a constituent unit of Symbiosis International Education Centre (SIEC), a deemed university established under the UGC act. SIBM, with its 3 decades-long service in the field of business management education, has proved to be one of the best B-schools in India in terms of academic excellence and global reputation.
Symbiosiss excellent course content, highly qualified faculty and contemporary facilities combined with a unique education model, balancing unwavering career focus with holistic self development, are some of the reasons for its global reputation.
The institute offers masters and various PG Diploma level programs in the Business management for which candidates have to appear for an online test know as SNAP Test.
Course: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Residential
Eligibility: A graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC / ST) marks at graduation level. Candidates passing degree examination by part time/ correspondence course or in one sitting are not eligible. Students appearing for their final year can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining the minimum required marks. A candidate is eligible to apply to one category only.
Selection Criteria: SNAP Test
Duration: Two years full time residential.
Intake Capacity: 180
Courses: (One Year Programmes)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Communication (PGDMC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Finance (PGDF)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
1. Bachelors Degree of any Statutory University or any other recognized Foreign University.
2. Any Diploma awarded by Board of Technical Education of any State Government or Central Government (Post SSC three years Diploma or Post HSC two years Diploma) with two years work experience post qualification at the time of application.
Selection Criteria: Counselling / Personal interview would be conducted on 5th June & 6th June 2007.
Intake: 60 seats for each course.
Course Duration: The duration of the course is one year with two semesters.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune - 411004
Tel: 0091-20-25676875 / 25676876 / 25654626 / 0091-20-25659499
Websites: http://sibm.siu.edu.in/ / http://www.sibm.edu/